Photo A Day
Blogmas Day 10 – welcome back to Just SYLO Blogmas 2020! Let’s take some memorable snaps to end the year on a high note.
Why not challenge yourself to see if you can get one great photo a day? Here are some ideas to inspire you.
- something you’ve made
- your tree
- something red and green
- your family’s stockings
- your decorations
- something traditional in your family
- how you like to relax after shopping and wrapping
- Christmas lights
- an elf
- your favourite ornaments
- your advent calendar – here’s mine
- candy canes
- your favourite holiday drink
- something creative you’re doing this year: sewing, knitting, baking, cooking, drawing, painting, etc
- a robin
- a wreath
- a snap from your favourite Christmas film…
- …or a quote from your favourite Christmas song – you can check out my Christmas Crackers playlist here
- Christmas jumper (bonus points if it’s ugly!)
- ribbons and bows
- your holiday outfit
- hot chocolate
- cards you’re sending out to loved ones (make sure not to accidentally share addresses)
- your table setting
- something cosy
- joy – a picture of someone or something that brings you joy
We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup!
– Buddy, Elf
Thank you to everyone who has joined me for Blogmas so far. See you in the next one.
All Blogmas posts can be found by clicking this link.