Here we are again, the end of another month and time to check-in with our monthly goals.
- I was getting ready good at exercising regularly until I got a leg injury in the last week of June. Nothing serious, but not minor enough to be able to continue at the pace I had set for myself. However, I’m still going strong, just conscientiously.
- I achieved another qualification through Virtual College and I’m working on another two with Alison and One Education.
- I started working on our family tree. It’s a big task which will most definitely take some time.
- I haven’t posted to this blog as often as I’d like, but I am still here. I’m still posting and I’m still passionate about writing content more consistently.
Honestly, I’ve got to say I feel amazing about myself. Every aspect of my life is slowly but surely heading in the right direction. I just need to remember that good things take time so I need to be patient.
Goals and Mini-Goals
My goals for this month are to:
- get back to exercising regularly – I fell off the wagon due to an injury and then sickness. It’s time to jump back on.
- keep taking courses to expand my knowledge – I’m one of those kinds of people that thoroughly enjoys learning something new, passing a test, and having some kind of award to show for it.
- finish spring cleaning – life circumstances got in the way of me finishing this by the end of spring, but it’s OK. I’m almost done and it will be completed.
- prepare for our August holiday – hopefully, we can still go *crosses fingers*.
It might take me a few days to find my feet again as I’m still a little sick, but I’m looking forward to crushing it this month!
What are your plans for July?
Monthly Goals | January 2020 (Happy New Year!)