I swear May only started like two weeks ago, and already we’re into June! Is anyone else finding that the days seem to be flying by or is it just me? Anyways, time for another monthly review.
- My studying and reading have been going extremely well. I’ve been getting better at trying to read every day. I’ve also achieved a certificate and two more diplomas with www.alison.com.
- Slowly, but surely, I’m still spring cleaning and sharing my progress here on the blog with you guys.
- You might remember from last month’s goal post that I really wanted to focus on my health in May. Well, I hit my food targets probably about half the time, which isn’t the best but it’s so much better than what it used to be. I managed to get in 49 workouts in total last month! My workouts varied between dance, yoga, running, and free weights. I meditated more than I usually would and managed to get used to drinking more water throughout the day.
I am so freakin’ proud of myself right now and I want to ride this wave for as long as I can.
Goals and Mini-Goals
My goals for this month are to:
- continue to exercise regularly, and finish my couch to 5k training app (on IOS and Android) – I’ve never been able to run a full 5k so I’m very excited to finally get there
- get another qualification – possibly more as there are a couple I’m interested in right now
- start working on my family tree – my eldest daughter asked about some of her more distant relatives the other day, and since we’re in lockdown I figured this was the perfect time to do some research into our family
- keep posting things I’m doing or passionate about for you guys
I always feel great and motivated at the start of a new month, but this time that feeling is doubled because I’ve made so much progress in the previous month. Of course, there will be days where I can’t or don’t want to do the things, but as long as I can keep some kind of momentum going I’m going to get there. I can’t wait!
I’d love to hear how you’re getting on and what you’re goals for June are.
Monthly Goals | January 2020 (Happy New Year!)