We’re two months into 2020 already! It always surprises me how fast time seems to be moving. It feels like February 2020 only just started and now it’s gone in the blink of an eye. So it’s time for my monthly review.
February was progressive for me. I didn’t get much done in terms of the goals I set out for myself, but I was very busy with other things that kind of popped up as the days went on.
- I bought myself my first car! It’s small, it’s 10 years old, it smells like dogs* and it needs a bit of TLC, but it’s all mine. I feel so grown up!
*it did smell like dogs but it’s all nice and freshly cleaned now.
- I sold a lot of old items online and at a car boot sale, and also took a whole carload of junk to the recycling centre.
- This month I feel like I reconnected with my family on a deeper level than we’ve been in I don’t know how long. I didn’t realise how far we’d drifted so it feels great to re-establish our relationships.
- I re-arranged my bedroom and started on a DIY home project.
- My financial plan for the remainder of 2020 is now written up.
- I’m almost finished with a course I’ve been working on.
- I’ve been reading a lot more often.
- I didn’t exercise much, or focus on my nutrition, and I paid practically no attention to this blog, but I’m pleased with what I did do and I know that this was a “moving forward” kind of month.
Goals and Mini-Goals
I’d like to at least workout with weights (either machines or free) 4 times a week, and train with my couch to 5k app 3 times a week.
Finish Reading 2 Books
I’m currently reading Winning by Losing – Jillian Michaels
Publish 10 Blog Posts
Finish Selling Unwanted Items
I still have a cupboard dedicated to everything I’m trying to sell. I’d like to have that cupboard cleared by the end of the month.
Finish The DIY Project I’m Working On
My kitchen wall has been put up now, so it needs filling and painting. Then I need to get a frame for the doors and paint them, and finally I want to paint all the other kitchen walls.
Stick To My 2020 Financial Plan
AKA – stop spending so much money on Starbucks and eBay!
Finish The Course I’ve Been Working On
The nature of this course is private, so I won’t be sharing too many details about it here. There are 13 sections and I’m on number 10. There is a follow on course I’d like to start this month too.
How did you get on last month? What did you learn?
Let us know what monthly goals you’re working on this March.